Aug 1999 – Jul 2011
Provided on-site technical specialist training services to a number of clients within APAC across a number of fields:
– Microsoft Advanced Active Directory Design
– Microsoft Exchange Design
– Microsoft Metadirectory Services (now Identify Lifecycle Manager)
Work also included highly customised training for various organisations including:
– Datec (Fiji) required heavily customised Microsoft Exchange 5.5 training for their support team.
– Nokia (China) required IPv4 to IPv6 transition training for their Beijing engineering team.
– Dimension Data Learning Solutions (Perth) had a number of customer-specific training requirements for Microsoft Metadirectory Services.
– Massey University (New Zealand) required site-specific Internet Information Services (IIS) training.